- The Band is selling Discount Cards for $5. If interested in purchasing one, please contact Stephanie Rose.
- Photo Buttons - If you would like a Photo Button of your child in their NEW Band Uniform and didn’t order one when you registered them for 2015 Marching Band, just contact Vicky Pinto. Buttons are $3 for the first button and $2 for each additional one.
- If you are going on the band trip, you need to read this note concerning Fruit Sales.
We have to have all Fundraiser money to Music Travel By November 23. Final Trip Invoices will be sent to you from Music Travel by November 28. Final trip payment is due to Music Travel by December 8. Dates may vary due to the Thanksgiving holiday.
Fruit Sales will be in September and October. Turn in date for all orders/payment of fruit is October 19. We will know each students portion of the profits by October 23 and will send the check to Music Travel once all fruit checks clear. Remember: Fruit Sale Price minus Cost of Fruit equals Fruit Profit. The student gets ˝ of the profits of their fruit sales.
NOTE: DO NOT OVER PAY your Music Travel account. If we apply your student’s fruit profit and it exceeds the cost of the trip, YOU will not receive a refund. Music Travel will send the band a check for any overage cause by the addition of the fundraising money and it will be deposited back into the general band account. So if you are planning to sell enough fruit to cover $600 or $700 of the trip cost, beware of the amount of monthly payments you are making.
- Drop Box Links
- The band goes through a lot of cases of bottled water. Donations are now being accepted for the upcoming marching season. Donations count toward your volunteer hours, so be sure to sign in your donations on one of the sheets in the band room.
- Also, NEW this year, you as an ADULT VOLUNTEER can sign yourself up for the committee(s) with which you want to help at the same time you register your child:
- Equipment Crew
NOTE: You must have Chaperone training before signing up for Uniforms, Chaperones, or Equipment Crew
If you have ANY questions, please contact Vicky Pinto
- Facebook group - we have created closed Facebook groups for Percussion, Woodwinds, Brass, and Guard to aid in section specific communication. If you are not a part of your sectional group, please search for Sullivan South Rebel Band - Brassline; Sullivan South Rebel Band - Percussion; Sullivan South Rebel Band - Woodwind, or Sullivan South Rebel Band - Guard and asked to be added to the group
- "Remind" App for Smart Phones - Download and ask to be part of the group for Band - SSBAND; for Percussion SSPERC; for Guard SSGUARD. This is a one way texting system for receiving reminders.
- We have a collection of past band T-shirts and we are going to Shadowbox them and decorate the band hallways with them. We currently have T-shirts from 1998 to present. We would like to have shirts from before 1998 as well. If you can help, please message us.
We are also going to Shadowbox all of the school band uniforms. However, we need the first school uniform. So if anyone out there might have that first uniform or know someone who does, please message us.
If you would like to sponsor one of the T-Shirts or Shadowboxes, you can do so as follows: T-Shirt - $25 Donation; Uniform Shadow Box - $50 Donation. If interested
We are also still accepting Baby Bullet Sponsorships for a $100 Donation .
- Vicky Pinto has car decals, if you are interested, Contact Vicky. Decals are $3 each
- Stephanie Rose has Sullivan South Rebel Band Lanyards, if you are interested, Contact Stephanie Rose. Lanyards are $3 each.
- Registration for the Outback Bowl is now OPEN. To register:
1. Go to www.music-travel.com
2. Click the MTC online logo
3. Select “New User”
4. Fill out contact information
5. Select “Register a Traveler
6. Enter trip number 1512-6-38
7. Add Traveler/Travelers
8. Select “Make a Payment” to Pay Deposit
If you are planning to go on the trip, please register by ASAP.
The only activity that Music Travel will coordinate for those NOT riding the trip bus are tickets to the Outback Bowl Football Game. If you are interested in purchasing TICKETS ONLY, email Ben Hilmer so he can get you on the list.
- Instrument Rental Contract - Here is a link to the contract http://www.sullivansouthrebelband.com/html/inst_rental.html
- If you did not pay your $50 bibber fee at fitting, please put your payment in the red box
- Support Sullivan South Band when you shop at Amazon.com Click Here:
- If you have any used band items (shoes, reeds, instruments etc.) that are in good shape and you would like to resell to have them added to our
- Stephanie Rose has set up a fundraising site on YouCaring.com to raise funds for the Outback Bowl Trip. All money raised through this site will be divided evenly by the students registered for the trip. Distributions will be made monthly to active accounts on the Music Travel. The link to our site is https://www.youcaring.com/sshsband. Please share this information with as many people as you can. The more the word gets out, the more money that could be raised. For more details about our YouCaring site. A few slides of explanation that can be viewed at YouCaring Details. YouCaring Flyer Handout