- July 2 - 4th of July Parade Practice
- July 4 - Parade
- July 7 - Band Booster Meeting
- July 10 Fun Fest Parade
- July 10 - July 18 - Fun Fest
- July 20 - 29 - Band Camp
- July 29 - Pot Luck and Parent Performance
- August 4 - Band Booster Meeting
- August 13 - Food City Meet the Rebels
- August 15 - Car Wash, Car Show, Yard Sale
- August 20 - Football at Boone
- August 28 - Football vs. TN High at Home
- September 1 - Band Booster Meeting
- September 4 - Football vs. Seymour at Home - Alumni Game
- September 11 - Football at Gate City - Band NOT Going
- September 18 - Football at Cherokee - Band NOT Going
- October 2 - Football vs. Central at Home - Homecoming
- October 3 - Band Competition at TN High
- October 6 - Band Booster Meeting
- October 9 - Football vs. Greeneville at Home Middle School Night
- October 16 - Football at East
- October 17 - Band Competition
- October 23 - Football vs. Grainger at Home - Senior Night
- October 24 - Band Compeittion at Science Hill
- October 30 - Football at Volunteer
- October 31 - Band Competition
- November 3 - Band Booster Meeting
- December 1 - Band Booster Meeting
- December 13 - Christmas Concert
- January 12 - Band Booster Meeting
- February 2 - Band Booster Meeting
- March 8 - Band Booster Meeting
- April 5 - Band Booster Meeting
- May 3 - Band Booster Meeting
Last Updated 6/11/15
Click here to make a tax deductible donation to the Rebel Band
- Yard Sale! Yes, it is time to start collecting for our yard sale! This year’s sale will be held on Saturday, August 15, from 8:00 am - 2:00 pm, with set-up taking place on Friday, August 14, from 3:30 - 7:00 pm.
If you, your friends, or your neighbors have items to donate for the yard sale, please contact Stephanie Rose. She will be available on most Tuesdays and Thursdays to receive those donations.
- Band Discount Cards: If anyone would like to help contact businesses to be included on the Band’s Discount Card, it would be greatly appreciated. Form can be found here . Please contact Stephanie Rose before contacting a business to see if they have already been contacted.
- The band goes through a lot of cases of bottled water. Donations are now being accepted for the upcoming marching season. Donations count toward your volunteer hours, so be sure to sign in your donations on one of the sheets in the band room.
- The FunFest season is upon us. In order to assist with signing up, I created multiple events that make it easier you to find the perfect spot in the sun.
Please visit http://www.signupgenius.com and enter my email address as the look up code.
My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each event has specific slots and times for "Adult Volunteers" and for "Any Volunteer".
If we have requested an Adult Volunteer, please take those slots first. We highly encourage students to sign up for the other slots.
Remember that Site Supervisors, Finance Team, and Cashiers must attend the FunFest training event on July 7, 2015.
- Also, NEW this year, you as an ADULT VOLUNTEER can sign yourself up for the committee(s) with which you want to help at the same time you register your child:
- Equipment Crew
NOTE: You must have Chaperone training before signing up for Uniforms, Chaperones, or Equipment Crew
If you have ANY questions, please contact Vicky Pinto
- Signups for Chaperones for Summer camps is now underway, to see what is available and to sign up.
- Facebook group - we have created closed Facebook groups for Percussion, Woodwinds, Brass, and Guard to aid in section specific communication. If you are not a part of your sectional group, please search for Sullivan South Rebel Band - Brassline; Sullivan South Rebel Band - Percussion; Sullivan South Rebel Band - Woodwind, or Sullivan South Rebel Band - Guard and asked to be added to the group
- "Remind" App for Smart Phones - Download and ask to be part of the group for Band - SSBAND; for Percussion SSPERC; for Guard SSGUARD. This is a one way texting system for receiving reminders.
- We have a collection of past band T-shirts and we are going to Shadowbox them and decorate the band hallways with them. We currently have T-shirts from 1998 to present. We would like to have shirts from before 1998 as well. If you can help, please message us.
We are also going to Shadowbox all of the school band uniforms. However, we need the first school uniform. So if anyone out there might have that first uniform or know someone who does, please message us.
If you would like to sponsor one of the T-Shirts or Shadowboxes, you can do so as follows: T-Shirt - $25 Donation; Uniform Shadow Box - $50 Donation. If interested
We are also still accepting Baby Bullet Sponsorships for a $100 Donation .
- Vicky Pinto has one, just one, simply one, only one, parent polo shirt left to sell. Size: Men's XL. Cost: $30. Contact Vicky if you'd like to purchase it
- Vicky Pinto has car decals, if you are interested, Contact Vicky. Decals are $3 each
- Stephanie Rose has Sullivan South Rebel Band Lanyards, if you are interested, Contact Stephanie Rose. Lanyards are $3 each.
- Registration for the Outback Bowl is now OPEN. To register:
1. Go to www.music-travel.com
2. Click the MTC online logo
3. Select “New User”
4. Fill out contact information
5. Select “Register a Traveler
6. Enter trip number 1512-6-38
7. Add Traveler/Travelers
8. Select “Make a Payment” to Pay Deposit
If you are planning to go on the trip, please register by ASAP.
The only activity that Music Travel will coordinate for those NOT riding the trip bus are tickets to the Outback Bowl Football Game. If you are interested in purchasing TICKETS ONLY, email Ben Hilmer so he can get you on the list.
- Instrument Rental Contract - Here is a link to the contract http://www.sullivansouthrebelband.com/html/inst_rental.html
- If you did not pay your $50 bibber fee at fitting, please put your payment in the red box
- Support Sullivan South Band when you shop at Amazon.com Click Here:
- If you have any used band items (shoes, reeds, instruments etc.) that are in good shape and you would like to resell to have them added to our
- Stephanie Rose has set up a fundraising site on YouCaring.com to raise funds for the Outback Bowl Trip. All money raised through this site will be divided evenly by the students registered for the trip. Distributions will be made monthly to active accounts on the Music Travel. The link to our site is https://www.youcaring.com/sshsband. Please share this information with as many people as you can. The more the word gets out, the more money that could be raised. For more details about our YouCaring site. A few slides of explanation that can be viewed at YouCaring Details. YouCaring Flyer Handout