- Fun Fest Sign Ups -
For those new to the band, ALL of these slots MUST be filled for the entire week. There are student slots and adult slots. Slots can be filled by students, siblings, parents, grandparents and other friends that might want to help.
Note: We will be having band camp and parade practice on Friday, July 15, this is the first day of Fun Fest Concessions. So, our students will not be able to work Fun Fest Concessions on that day and we need 38 volunteers on that day. So, we will need parents/grandparents/siblings working to fill those 38 slots. ALL of these slots MUST be filled.
Also note: This year Sullivan South will be the percussion group in the Fun Fest Parade. So, in addition to all of our wind players, all of our drum line and some of our front ensemble will be required to march in the Fun Fest Parade and will not be able to work during the parade as they did last year.
- Marching Band Registration:
Fall fees for this year are $300 for the first child and $150 for each additional sibling. The sibling discount will be applied to the older student's account. A $50 registration fee, plus the cost of any additional items you purchase (photo buttons, extra t-shirts, booster fees, etc.), is due at the time of registration or NO LATER than JUNE 1, 2016, and is non-refundable after June 1. Note: Your child will not receive their themed t-shirt if the $50 registration is not paid by the time the t-shirts are delivered. You can pay by cash, money order, debit card, or credit card.
If you choose the AUTOMATIC payment plan and input your credit/debit card information and have the system store the card information, then your card will automatically be charged/drafted on the following schedule:
$50.00 + cost of additional items at time of registration
- $83.33 due 6/15/16
- $83.33 due 7/15/16
- $83.34 due 9/1/16
If $275 of the fees (plus additional items) is paid via cash, check, or money order by August 12, then you will receive a $25 discount ($10 for sibling). The discount will be applied to your account when your payment is received. You can also use the payment plan as described above; it just won’t be automatic.
ALL RETURNING Students need to have their contact, medical, and emergency information updated. To review the information you have entered for your child, click “Account Settings.” At this point you can Edit either your Account Information or your Emergency Contact Information. To update types of over-the-counter medical products your student can receive, physician contact information, or to update insurance information, click on your child’s Name.
Also, parents, you as a VOLUNTEER can sign yourself up for the committee(s) with which you want to help at the same time you register your child:
- Equipment Crew
NOTE: You must have chaperone training before the system will let you sign up for Uniforms, Chaperones, or Equipment Crew.
- Vicky Pinto has Sullivan South Band Car Decals, if you are interested, Contact Vicky. Decals are $3 each
- Stephanie Rose has Sullivan South Rebel Band Lanyards, if you are interested, Contact Stephanie Rose. Lanyards are $3 each.
- "Remind" App for Smart Phones - Download and ask to be part of the group for Band - SSBAND; for Percussion SSPERC; for Guard SSGUARD. This is a one way texting system for receiving reminders.
- We have a collection of past band T-shirts and we are going to Shadowbox them and decorate the band hallways with them. We currently have T-shirts from 1998 to present. We would like to have shirts from before 1998 as well. If you can help, please message us.
We also have Shadowboxes of all of the school band uniforms.
If you would like to sponsor one of the T-Shirts or Shadowboxes, you can do so as follows: T-Shirt - $25 Donation; Uniform Shadow Box - $50 Donation. If interested
We are also still accepting Baby Bullet Sponsorships for a $100 Donation .
- Instrument Rental Contract - Here is a link to the contract http://www.sullivansouthrebelband.com/html/inst_rental.html
- Support Sullivan South Band when you shop at Amazon.com Click Here:
- If you have any used band items (shoes, reeds, instruments etc.) that are in good shape and you would like to resell to have them added to our